Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LOVE Christmas wish list


Christmas is coming and we all think about the gifts we are going to get.
I always want to have a little hint of what I'm going to get as a gift.
Do you want the same, or you like the complete surprise?
It does not matter the cost, but it is really important for me to be something I would really really love.
So I'm always giving hints to my loved ones, for what I want as a gift.
So here is my wishlist for this Christmas.
I chose all the products from the store I'm in love with, Inlovewithfashion.
If you want to get some of their full prized items I have a special code for you my lovelies. 
Get 25% off with: MERRYLFA.

2 comments:

  1. I love it ;) Actually I have this sweater and it's stunning ;)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection !

    wanna follow each other on GFC/FB and Bloglovin ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete